These are the lightest ISO safety certified stems in the world.
Why pay twice as much for twice the weight? Unlike CNC manufactured stems, our 3D forged alloy sheds the grams but keeps the stem strong.
These crazy light stems are not just an affordable way to shed grams on your road or gravel bikes but have been thoroughly tested and loved by fatbikers, mountainbikers, and bikepackers.
- 3D forged from premium 7050 alloy, superior to 6061 aluminum for strength, hardness, and rigidity
- 3D forging is superior to CNC, strengthens the material, and allows for better grain structure
- Molds designed specifically to enhance grain structure during 3D forging
- 4 bolt clamp distributes clamping force over a wider area
- Torx T20, 12.9 grade Chromoly bolts used for strength and lightweight
- Max torque 5 Nm. We recommend using carbon paste when mounting carbon bars.
- Available in 6-degree or 17-degree versions in a matte finish
- 31.8mm handlebar clamp, 28.6mm (1 1/8") steer tube clamp
CRAZY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM STEMS
40mm – 72 grams
50mm – 74 grams
60mm – 78 grams
70mm – 80 grams
80mm – 82 grams
90mm – 90 grams
100mm – 96 grams
110mm – 102 grams
120mm – 104 grams
80mm – 90 grams
90mm – 92 grams
100mm – 98 grams
110mm – 104 grams